- Age / Gender:
- n/a, Male
- Adelaide, Australia
- All Stats >
I'm the trumpet player/frontman for the South Australian ska-punk band The Prophets of Impending Doom. Check out our music!
- Community Stats
Level 6 Musician
Ranked as Civilian
Contact Info / Websites
1. So the Prophets of Impending Doom release I mentioned in the last post I did here - it's still coming. It's just taking a damned long time to be recorded due to:
- disorganisation on the part of multiple people in the band,
- people being lazy (not me, my parts are done)
2. My funk band, Silent Duck, are doing quite well - we've released our debut album Gap Year.
http:/ /silentduck. bandcamp. com
^ without the spaces, should take you to it.
3. The skacore band I mentioned, was a total shambles. Not very accomplished musicians, the whole thing just fell apart after the first rehearsal. Kind of like when Prophets had their first rehearsal. We picked up the piece ten months later, though, that's not happening with this one, it seems. However, I have joined a reggae band which IS working, and slowly working our way through a pile of songs. On our way to creating a good forty-minute repertoire in a few months, let's hope.
4. I have a car, so that's made everything music-wise a LOT easier for everybody!
5. If any of you have seen that TOO MANY ZOOZ thing, the crazy awesome trumpet/bari sax/drums trio that busts some awesome moves and play regularly in Union Square Station - I've watched that so many times, and bought the EP, and now my cousin is saving up for a bari, so a TMZ-style group may be on the cards sometime as well. That would be pretty cool.
You got any questions about what's happening music-wise in Adelaide, South Australia, fire away below in the comments.
Recent Game Medals
Total Medals Earned: 273 (From 22 different games.)